Category List

Thursday, November 28, 2013

My friend at Suzan M. Florals designed this bouquet for an all succulent wedding and this is only one of the great ideas from it that I'm totally going to use for my house!

pretty pastels // photos by Erin + Tara Photography // floral design by Cecilia Fox
pretty pastels // photos by Erin + Tara Photography // floral design by Cecilia Fox

Download whole gallery
Italian balconies
Italian balconies

Download whole gallery
sunflowers.
sunflowers.

Download whole gallery
Bright Bouquet
Bright Bouquet

Download whole gallery
My friend at Suzan M. Florals designed this bouquet for an all succulent wedding and this is only one of the great ideas from it that I'm totally going to use for my house!
My friend at Suzan M. Florals designed this bouquet for an all succulent wedding and this is only one of the great ideas from it that I'm totally going to use for my house!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment